Reivelo is 55km from Taung and 100km from Vryburg.
Reivilo was established in 1883 as a Dutch Reformed Church parish.
Originally known as Cathcart West and later as Klein Boetsap (1890), the name was changed to Reivilo, the spelling backwards of the name of Rev AJ Olivier, Dutch Reformed minister at the time.
Attractions include the NG Church Museum, NG Church Parsonage, Old Church Hall and the Old Mission Parsonage.
Reivilo Golf Club
A nine hole golf course situated just outside town off Voortrekker Road.