2015 Heritage Park Walk
Invitation to Participate in the 2015 Heritage Park Walk (#HeritageParkWalk)
From Pilanesberg National Park to Madikwe Game Reserve from 4th–8th June 2015.
106 KILOMETERS WALK
“CONNECTING PEOPLE WITH NATURE AND HERITAGE”
The objectives of the Heritage Park Walk 2015 are to:
- Sustain awareness and interest amongst local communities about The Heritage Park.
- Enhance relationships created within the Heritage Park corridor.
- Instill awareness and appreciation for nature conservation and World Environment Month.
- Increase interest among local communities and other role-players in hiking, camping and other outdoor adventure activities.
- Increase publicity and media coverage for the Heritage Park Project.
- Market the North West Province as an affordable Eco-adventure destination in South Africa.
- Solicit sponsorships and partnerships for the Heritage Park Walk for sustainability.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM:
2015 Heritage Park Walk Form-final (.pdf)
2015 Heritage Park Walk Poster